The company HOBRA-Školník is a significant European manufacturer of solutions in the areas of filtration and insulation. The first HOBRA branded insulating products saw the light 85 years ago and the company is engaged in filtration for more than 65 years. Convince yourselves about the outstanding quality of insulation and filtration products developed and manufactured using the state of the art technology and strict quality standards.


We have published our corporate video "Reliable Filtration"

We are introducing ourselves in the framework of the RELIABLE FILTRATION project. Take a look under the hood and get an idea of how we actually manufacture our Hobrafilt® filter sheets and what other products we supply. You'll also learn a bit about our quite long history, who our customers are and where we've been operating.

Watch the video with English commentary here: 

HOBRA video 2

The new leaflet will advise you on how to best prepare the wine for finalization

We have just published a compact leaflet dealing with the issue of preparing wine for finalization, resp. for final filtration.


We say that precise preparation of wine before filling is 80% of the success of quality bottling. The remaining 20% is microfiltration and sanitation. And for filtration, here we are!

We believe that the information will be useful. You can read or download the leaflet here: WWW.HOBRA.CZ/EN/WINE.

Prosper from the unique features of the refractory plates TIBREX

TIBREX® refractory boards are made from ceramic aluminosilicate refractory fibres, bonded with an inorganic bonding agent only. These unique boards are used for purposes that require high thermally insulating capacity at higher temperatures.

Looking for a highly efficient sorption filtersheets?

The answer are our depth filtersheets HOBRAFILT of the "R" series. More information can be found here:

For more details, please contact us.

Contact form
Share us on: